|Ports||(2) 10/100 Ethernet Port|
|Operating Frequency (MHz)||5150 – 5350, 5470 – 5725, 5725 – 5875|
NanoStation M5: 5GHz Hi Power 2×2 MIMO AirMax TDMA Station.
- The original NanoStation set the bar for the world’s first low-cost and efficiently designed outdoor broadband CPE. The new NanoStation M and NanoStation Loco M take the same concept to the future with new redesigned sleek and elegant form-factors.
- 150+ Mpbs real outdoor throughput and up to 15km+ range. Featuring 2×2 MIMO technology, the new NanoStation links significantly faster and farther than ever before.
- New antenna array designs featuring 16dBi dual-polarity gain at 5GHz.
- Secondary ethernet port with software enabled POE output for seamless IP Video integration.
- Remote hardware reset circuitry of NanoStation M allows for the device to be reset remotely from power supply location.
- In addition, any NanoStation can easily become 802.3af 48V compliant through use of Instant 802.3af adapter.
- Operation mode AP, Client, WDS
- Frequency 5,4 – 5.825 GHz
- DHCP yes
- Transmission speed 300 Mbps
- Standards 802.11a/n
- Chipset Atheros
- TX Power regulation yes
- output power 27 dBm
- Sensitivity -96 dBm
- Modulation OFDM
- Encryption WEP 64/128/152, WPA, WPA2, 802.1X
- LAN port 2x RJ45 10/100 Mbps
- Default IP 192.168.1.20
- Default name ubnt
- Default password ubnt
- Power supply 15 V, 0,8 A
- Operational temperature -30 – 80 °C
- Dimension 294 x 80 x 30 mm
- Interface LAN, WiFI
- Supported OS AirOS V
- Polarization H/V
- Radiating angle – H 43°/41°
- Radiating angle – V 15°
- Processor MIPS 24KC, 400 MHz
- RAM 32 MB
- NAND 8 MB