Ubiquiti AF-5XHD airFiber-5XHD 5GHz 1Gbps+, 200+KM Carrier Backhaul Radio
- Ubiquiti’s airFiber 5XHD PTP LTU is equipped with custom silicon and its proprietary radio architecture is designed specifically for long-distance, outdoor wireless applications.
- The Core communications processing engine surpasses all of the limitations inherent to generic WiFi chips to provide superior performance, long-range capability, DFS flexibility, higher constellations, and power output, along with better receive sensitivity.
- The AF5XHD features industry-leading 10.6 bps/Hz spectral efficiency, line-rate data packet processing for up to 1 Gbps of real data throughput, and innovative Xtreme Range Technology (xRT™) for up to 100 km in range.
- Programmable Transmit Power: The radios transmit power level can be programmed up to +29 dBm.
- Programmable Duty Cycle: (GPS synchronized frames) The AF-5XHD allows configuration of asymmetric TX and RX duty cycles. TX ratios include 25%, 33%, 50%, 66.7%, and 75%.
- Configurable GPS Synchronization: The AF-5XHD offers configurable support for 2, 2.5, 4, and 5 ms frames. Timing is compatible with all other synchronous systems.
- Split TX and RX Frequency: The radio can operate on different frequencies for TX and RX, allowing great flexibility for interference avoidance.
- Split TX and RX Channel Bandwidth: Support for different channel bandwidths for TX and RX allows users to scale required data capacity more efficiently
- Adaptive Modulation up to 1024QAM: Adaptive modulation rates of up to 1024QAM (4096QAM with targeted upgrade) are supported.
- Dual Redundant Gigabit Ethernet Ports with PoE: The AF-5XHD has two Gigabit Ethernet ports that can be used to provide redundant PoE power.
- OFDM and OFDMA Support: The radio offers flexible scheduling for 2, 4, or 8 sub-channels.
- Bluetooth Wireless Configuration: Use the built-in Bluetooth interface for wireless configuration.
- Align Lock™ Antenna Aiming Guard This alerts the user when the radio or antenna aiming is changed due to tampering, impact, or storm damage.
- User-Configurable Interference Mitigation Three user-selectable profiles support both high interference and greenfield deployments for robust, optimal performance.
- Redundant Images for Fail-Safe Configuration Creation of backup firmware images ensures fail-safe configuration and enhances reliability.
- Persistent Spectrum Analysis with Dedicated RX Performs real-time spectral analysis for the full band on live links without interrupting the link operation.
- Wide Voltage Range, Enhanced Surge Protection The AF-5XHD has an operating voltage range of 24 48VDC and provides enhanced surge protection.